Poll: Who is a dumber liar?

Saturday, October 17, 2009

Meet Jeremy Buff, Bill Warner's Facebook Sockpuppet

Buff
"Jeremy Buff"
Bill Warner's Facebook sock puppet
The following is a Facebook conversation between Jeremy Buff and another facebook user.

Jeremy Buff
That Muslims Against Sharia group is a fraud

FB user
Says who?

Jeremy Buff
hah?

FB user
You wrote: "That Muslims Against Sharia group is a fraud" I want to know where is this coming from.

Jeremy Buff
Ohh yeah they are being investigated by the FBI. I've received death threats from them for telling people they're fake. I'd get away from them asap.

FB user
Really? How did you find out they are being investigated by the FBI? This kind of information is highly protected. If you received death threats from them, did you file a police report? And why would they threaten you?

Jeremy Buff
I found out because of my report. I went to the FBI before police. It's not a secret, or anything like that. They threatened me because I started exposing them as frauds

FB user
So the FBI themselves told you that they are investigate MASH?

Jeremy Buff
yes, they have an open case

FB user
So you went to your local FBI office and they told you they have on open case against MASH?

Jeremy Buff
Yes.... I spoke to them via the phone. I did not go in the office at first. Why?

FB user
If this is true, I need to warn all my friends about them, but I need to make sure that I'm not making a fool of myself; I don't know you. Could you give me the phone number and the agent's name that you spoke to, so I could verify this?

Jeremy Buff
The best way to contact them would be via their website: http://www.fbi.gov/contactus.htm. They'll give you all the information you need.

FB user
I know how to contact them. That's not what I asked for. You said that you spoke to them via the phone. I need to know the name of the agent and the phone number you called.

Jeremy Buff
Sir, there is an individual case number that I have. I do not have an agent's phone number.

FB user
If you called the FBI and spoke to an agent, how could you not have the number that you called or the agent's name?

Jeremy Buff
Do I really need to enumerate this? You call the main number, give them a case number, they patch you through or call you back. I don't understand why you're grilling me on this. Pretty annoying, I must admit. Just give them a call and ask about it. They'll tell you what you need to know

FB user
OK, what is the case number?

Jeremy Buff
I can't give you the case number, it's individual. Just call them...

FB user
"You call the main number, give them a case number, they patch you through or call you back."
"I can't give you the case number, it's individual."
Interesting reply.

Jeremy Buff
Alright, dude. What's your deal? You're wasting my time. You asked how I talked to an agent, I told you. I said just call them way up on this thread. Why won't you just call them?

FB user
You told me to call the FBI and give them the case number and then you refuse to provide the aforementioned case number. If I call the FBI and ask them about Muslims Against Sharia group, they will not have the answer if I don't call the right field office and provide the name of the agent who took your report. Or at least the case number.

Jeremy Buff
First, I told you to contact them through the website. You snipped back that you knew how to contact them. Well, good you for, Sam. Why did you ask? You should re-read this thread. I keep telling you to call them and ask them about the group. They WILL know, or get you in touch with someone who DOES. I will not give you the case number because I cannot do so. It is private. Each FBI office is not individual nor is it unable to ascertain information from other offices. My friend, you are being very complicated. I don't know how more clearly I can say this: Call them. I don't have time to keep going back and fourth, repeating what I've already said.

...

Jeremy Buff
Once again, you're wrong. "Jeremy Buff" never filed a report, nor did I say that I did. HAH! You're a moron. I'm done with you. You're clearly a buffoon. Do not message me again or I will report the message as harassment.

FB user
1. "I found out because of my report."
2. "Jeremy Buff" never filed a report, nor did I say that I did.
And I'm the moron?

Jeremy Buff
The fact that I reported the death threats. I REPORTED that. I never said I filed a report. Some words mean more than two things. Anyway, thanks for sending me a message again. I'm going to report you for harassment. I told you I would. STOP messaging me, you loon.

After this message Jeremy Buff blocked FB user.

Jeremy Buff's MO:
He'll post defamatory information on your wall and if you dare to question its validity, he'll report you for harassment.

No comments: