Poll: Who is a dumber liar?

Monday, May 11, 2009

Insane P.I. Continues His Anti-Semitic Rants; Links Jews with Neo-Nazis, Part II

Nazi
Degenerate anti-Semite Bill Warner has
a lot more in common with Nazis than
any of the conservative Jews he attempts
to portray as Nazi sympathizers
I thought that after reprinting LGF defamation piece "Pamela Geller of “Atlas Shrugs” blog: Poster Girl for Eurofascists, post by Little Green Footballs.", Insane P.I. Bill Warner came to his senses. He removed the article and wrote "ARTICLE WITHDRAWN BY BILL WARNER, I HAVE DECIDED TO FOCUS MY ATTENTION ON MORE IMPORTANT EVENTS, SUCH AS THE “WAR ON TERROR”."

But two weeks later, true to his demented self, Village Idiot Bill Warner is at it again. His latest masterpiece, "The Rise of Euro-Fascist Neo Nazi Political Groups And Their Links to Right Wing Conservative Blogs In The USA." makes a pathetic attempts to tie Nazis with conservative (Jewish!) bloggers. Again. I guess the real reason the first article was removed is because Charles Johnson of LGF threaten Insane P.I. Bill Warner with some type of copyright action.

After that, the Village Idiot Bill Warner rambles about his frivolous lawsuit against Google, EnterNet, me, MASH, and Jane Doe. I guess his highly publicized FBI complaint didn't go over very well. He claims: "Khalim Massoud attempted to blackmail me into pulling all articles about the Neo Nazi groups, Geert Wilders and Pamela Geller." That is, of course, another lie. My so-called blackmail included a very specific demand: "You have till the end of the day to remove poorly Photoshopped picture of Pamela Geller posted at http://www.billwarnerpi.com/2009/03/neo-nazi-freedom-party-rises-to-power.html. If the picture is not removed, you going to find out how Photoshop is used by professionals." The demand, I should add, he eventually complied with.

The funniest thing, though, that the Insane P.I. Bill Warner gives this blog a plug: "Bill Warner from Florida is a pathological liar, an Islamophobe, and an anti-Semite. His distortions, exaggerations, fabrications, and bigotry are meticulously documented at http://insanepi.blogspot.com/." I wonder how long it will take for him to figure that out.

No comments: