Poll: Who is a dumber liar?

Sunday, March 29, 2009

When "Patriotic Americans" Use Islamonazis as the Sources

Insane P.I. Bill Warner touts himself as a patriotic American: "I get the radicals put in jail and I shut down Jihad websites." However, all his claims go back to a single source: Insane P.I. Bill Warner. We have not found a single source independently corroborating any single one of those claims, which is not much of a surprise: Bill Warner's fabrications are extensively documented throughout this blog.

And what does Insane P.I. Bill Warner do when he attempts to defame real anti-Jihadists, like Pamela Geller of Atlas Shrugs? He goes to the very same Jihad websites that he claims to be shutting down: "Pamela Geller Oshry and Muslims Against Sharia Outed by “Young Turks”, See Pamela Geller Video Interview." Fist, the title of the interview is an absolute fabrication: the interview does not mention MASH even once. But our Insane P.I. Bill Warner is much to stupid to realize that. The Village Idiot repeats the claim "Pam Geller Oshry is a blogger for Israel and an Islamophobe who has a blog popular with the old farts in the right wing Likudo-Zionist Neo-Con fringe called Atlas Shrugs. She also created something called “Muslims Against Sharia”," which is posted on Jihad website "MT. Akbar," one of the very same sites that are supposedly being shot down by Bill Warner himself.

When you think that Insane P.I. Bill Warner has done the dumbest thing he can possibly do, he always comes up with something even dumber. Thank you, Bill. You never disappoint me. I anxiously wait new manifestations of your utter stupidity and incompetence.

No comments: