Poll: Who is a dumber liar?

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Threats, FBI complaint, and more lies

Bill Warner claims to have filed an FBI complaint against me and MASH: FBI INTERNET CRIME COMPLAINT FILED AGAINST KHALIM MASSOUD AND MUSLIMS AGAINST SHARIA. Being a proven liar (see previous posts) there is a strong possibility he didn't. Even someone as stupid as Bill Warner should know that filing a false complaint with a federal law enforcement agency is a federal crime. However, since Bill Warner provided ample evidence of his disdain for truth as well as his stupidity, it's a tough call. Personally, I hope he did file the complaint and the FBI acts on it ASAP. It would be fun to see Bill Warner being charged with lying to the FBI.

The complaint alleges: "TERRORISTIC THREATS VIA EMAIL, CONTINIOUS (sic.) FOR THE LAST 48 HOURS, DEATH THREATS, INTERRUPTION IN BUSINESS ETC ETC."

Threats coming from Bill Warner:

- You need to pray to your god that you never show up in the same room as me, ever, you maggot ! (sent to me via email)
- I know who your are and where you all live (left as a comment at this post. Comment is now deleted, but I have a copy).

A threat from me:

- You have till the end of the day to remove poorly Photoshopped picture of Pamela Geller posted at http://www.billwarnerpi.com/2009/03/neo-nazi-freedom-party-rises-to-power.html. If the picture is not removed, you going to find out how Photoshop is used by professionals.

What Bill Warner is threatening to do is illegal; what I am threatening to do is not. And unlike Bill Warner, I do not issue idle threats, I keep my promises.

I'm not going to let some pompous thug intimidate me into silence. It may have worked with other anti-Islamists, but not this time. I'm going to see to it that everyone knows who Bill Warner really is.

K.M.

No comments: