Poll: Who is a dumber liar?

Saturday, March 21, 2009

Insane P.I. #9. The Double Standard

In his latest pearl of wisdom, "MUSLIM Mohammed Alkaramla Charged in Threat to Chicago Jewish School Wrote Debbie Schlussel Saying He Was Innocent, There Are No Moderate Muslims it’s all a Fraud.," our Insane P.I. Bill Warner writes:
I (Bill Warner) totally agree with Debbie Schlussel , she hit the nail right on the head again, it is all a fraud, a Muslim fraud, there are no Moderate Muslims, the notorious right wing Dutch MP Geert Wilders profusely claims there are no Moderate Muslims and he wants to kick them all out of Holland, somewhat dramatic but I get the point.
So, let me get this straight. When Geert Wilders is attributed a statement "there are no Moderate Muslims," actually what he said was "I have nothing against the people. I don't hate Muslims. But Islam is a totalitarian ideology," it is Nazism. But when Bill Warner says "it is all a fraud, a Muslim fraud, there are no Moderate Muslims," it's all good. I will pay good money to see a more brazen example of a double standard.

Update:
In another pearl (#12) "Moderate Muslims a Oxymoron, Khalim Massoud of “Muslims Against Sharia” Claims To Be Moderate But Posts Radical Profanity Filled Lies On The Internet", Insane P.I. implies that all Muslims are radicals. Forget the perfect grammar, Moderate Muslims a Oxymoron, Insane P.I. confirms his real anti-Muslim hatred. However, he still thinks it is OK to call Geert Wilders a Nazi for his imagined anti-Muslim hatred. The bigots are pretty stupid, aren't they?

No comments: